Friday, July 10, 2009

Mount St. Helens

Ok, so today me (Rebecka's writing), Justin, Grandma and Katie took an hour and a half drive up to Mount St. Helens. Mount St Helens is a volcano that blew up in 1980. Its cool because Grandma remebers it and my grandmother in Sweden rebembers it. It's recorded that the ash of this explotion went around the world and was also recorded the biggest land slide in the history. This explotion that happened in 1980 killed many people and had a big inpact on wild life, which you can still see today. We took alot of pics and I know some of them look pretty much alike but I know you want alot of pics.

/Rebecka
































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love to see your pictures!
Pussar och kramar
Eva