Monday, April 27, 2009

Sundays basketball game / game two

So I had my second game with my team. We won by ten points and I had one three pointer and a jump shot, with the total of five points. I thought I played better the last game but we got the won this time. I forgot to tell you that we lost the last game. Im really starting to make friends with the other guys on the team. After the game we went for pizza and talked about the NBA playoffs. Everyone loves Chris Paul. The season is over now, but i got invited to the turnement in Gothenburg, in May. It is the biggest youth tournement in Europe. Hope I'll play good. But there are alot of countries from Europe playing. So I don't know how far our team will go. I'll keep you posted on me balling in Sweden.

Rip City, baby. Swim easy, from Sweden.


















1 comment:

Anna said...

So, i missed you when i went to the second game of the play offs!!!! it was so fun!!