Sunday, August 9, 2009

Finland

Number 9 down. I have now been to 9 countries and Finland was lucky 9. Me, Rebecka, Eva, Vanessa and Evas brothers family took a boat to an island of Finland called Ă…land. The boat ride was about 2 hours long but it was on a big curise ship so it had alot of shit to do on it. It was a very pretty place to see and I loved the views. When we got there me and Rebecka hung out by the beach for a few hours while everyone eles went swimming. Then we made are walk back to the ship to go back to Sweden. We had some ice cream and did a little shopping lol. By the time I got home I was so tired and hit the hey but it was a nice day and another county I have seen.

Me, Vanessa, Vanessas friend Ida and Rebecka





















From the left: Rebeckas cousine Anton, his little brother Adam, their mother Tina, Vanessa, me, Rebecka, Rebeckas cousine Mollie and Ida.











The name of the boat (?)






No comments: