Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Girlfriend

Well today blog is about my girlfriend. Its a good story really but really long haha. So for the sake of my fingers hurting we will make it short haha. For those who dont know about Rebecka and me, we meet in America as Rebecka was a forgian exchange student and one thing lead to another and a love story was written. When Rebecka went back to Sweden I had to follow and this all happened last year and we have now been together for a year. I have seen many places of the world that I thought I never would with this girl. We have been to spain, France, Sweden, America, California, germany, Denmark, Finland, together and have seen alot. I look back now and think of all the places we have been and im thankful I saw all these places with Rebecka. She is also my best friend, thats how we started out and I will never forget that. I love this girl more then a rich man loves money. So I hope you you liked my blog and and me just saying how much I care for this girl. Love ya BB haha

Cheers, from London


No comments: