Thursday, November 19, 2009

New York, New York

Ok first of all I want to say sorry for not blogging in like 5 weeks am a little behide. Last week I went on a trip to New york and ended the trip in Philly. It was my 2nd time in New york and ya It was nice, who hates new york. I just did your normal new york things. Time sqaure, 5th av, saw a knicks game, ground zero, and the trump tower which has a story behide it. I was hanging out in the trump tower with my grandma and brother and all of the sudden Donald Trump walks by with a crew around him and gets in his car which was surrounded my cop cars. I mean how fucking often do you go to the trump tower and see the donald. That never happens but For me it did it was crazy. Also like I said I saw a knicks game and they suck really really bad so they looked like a whole bunch of clowns out there but it was real cool to go to madison sqaure garden. It was crazy, the basketball court was on the 7th floor of the building. I ate pretty good, for those who know me I am a big Anthony Broudian fan and I got to go to one of his resturants where he made the menu. It was french food which was good and I had mussles for the first time but not my cup of tea. after 4 days I was off to Philly.

For get about it, from new york


our hotel

Me and Grams outside he hotel

The view from are hotel window

time sqaure

just a cool picture i took. you could not see the top of the building cuz of the fog



No comments: