Friday, May 1, 2009

19 years as Justin Aldred

So now I have been on this world for 19 years. Last year of being a teen and my first brithday away from America or should I say Vancouver. Well even if i was not in Vancouver i still had a good birthday. The day begun with brakefast in bed from Rebecka and Lars the cook gott. Then me and Rebecka sat around watching movies and really did not do to much till the night time when Lars best friend that is American Dave, came over and made pizza. It was the best pizza i have had here in sweden. After the dinner I opened my gifts from the Treser family and watched game 6 of the Viking game which they won. The rest of the night me and Rebecka and Daves oldest son went to a party for a bit and went home whacted a movie and called it a night. cant wait to see what the year brings me.

Swim Easy, From Sweden


Tradition with the Swedish flag on the tabel

Dave making the dough

Vanessa making my birthday pie

Just chilling

Pizza factory





Dinner

Watching the game

My first gift - an adapter

Costum water bottle

You know we all love tha Daim

Hoodie for the basketball team I play for

Gift from Vanessa

Gift from Lars and Eva

No comments: