Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Paris trip day 1

Day number 1 - The airport. Flying from Stockholm to the Swedish town Malmö.

So Lars took us to the airport Saturday morning. He helped us check in and made sure we were alright from here. When we were about to take farwell Rebecka realizes she had forgot her wallet at home. Lars got a little irretaded but I figured I could just borrow her the money she would need. But then I realized that my card was in Rebeckas wallet too!!! A couple of days before I gave Rebecka my card so she made sure I wouldn't spend money before the trip. But it all ended up alright - Lars met up with Eva half way and got the wallet. I guess we should thank the twin turbo.



Day number 1 - At the hostel in Malmö
This was our hostel where we had to stay for one night.



Day number 1 - Walking the streets of Malmö.

Malmö was a really nice town. Home town of "Basshunter" and "Tumbuktu" a Swedsh rapper. I could regonize places from "Basshunters" music video, "Boten Anna". We had some good old American pizza Hut. For lunch. And dinner.





No comments: